How to factory reset ALCATEL Pop 4 XL? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pop 4 XL? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pop 4 XL? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pop 4 XL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pop 4 XL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pop 4 XL will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn of the tablet.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the ALCATEL logo appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop 4 - Factory Reset by Secret Code - video