Hard Reset ALCATEL Pop Fit
How to factory reset ALCATEL Pop Fit? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Pop Fit? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Pop Fit? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Pop Fit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Pop Fit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL Pop Fit will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Then from the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now choose option "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work