Hard Reset ALCATEL Rise 31
How to factory reset ALCATEL Rise 31? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Rise 31? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Rise 31? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Rise 31?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Rise 31. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Rise 31 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys simultaneously for a few moments.
- When the ALCATEL logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up if Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset Orange Rise 51 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work