How to factory reset ALCATEL Shine Lite? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL Shine Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL Shine Lite? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL Shine Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL Shine Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL Shine Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the ALCATEL logo on the screen.
- From the following menu you can choose desired language.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
ALCATEL Shine Lite HARD RESET / FORMAT / RESET ANDROID - video
Hard Reset ALCATEL Shine Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video