Hard Reset ALCATEL TCL S820
How to factory reset ALCATEL TCL S820? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL TCL S820? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL TCL S820? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL TCL S820?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL TCL S820. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALCATEL TCL S820 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, use the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Alcatel logo appears on the screen release the Power key.
- From menu which should appear on the screen select "English" by using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to choose.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset has just performed on your device.
Hard Reset ALCATEL OT 6030 One Touch Idol - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.