How to factory reset ALCATEL TCL Xess? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL TCL Xess? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL TCL Xess? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL TCL Xess?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL TCL Xess. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALCATEL TCL Xess will be as new and your MediaTek MT8783T core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the tablet.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If the ALCATEL logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "English" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
ALCATEL 4027x Pixi 3 (4.5) 3G - How to Hard Reset - video