How to factory reset ALCATEL U3 2018? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL U3 2018? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL U3 2018? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL U3 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL U3 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ALCATEL U3 2018 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Then choose "English" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Alcatel U3 4049D - video