Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 3G
How to factory reset ALCATEL U5 3G? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL U5 3G? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL U5 3G? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL U5 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL U5 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALCATEL U5 3G will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a while in order to turn off the ALCATEL U5 3G.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the ALCATEL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! Now you can activate your smartphone. As you can see you don't have to input any password or a pattern protection.
How to Factory Reset ALCATEL U5 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Reset Code / Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work