Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 HD
How to factory reset ALCATEL U5 HD? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL U5 HD? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL U5 HD? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL U5 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL U5 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL U5 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a while to turn off the ALCATEL U5 HD.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- The Recovery Mode should appears on the screen.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the ALCATEL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! Now you can activate your smartphone.
How to Factory Reset ALCATEL U5 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Reset Code / Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work