How to factory reset ALCATEL U5? How to wipe all data in ALCATEL U5? How to bypass screen lock in ALCATEL U5? How to restore defaults in ALCATEL U5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALCATEL U5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALCATEL U5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the ALCATEL smartphone by holding down the Power button for a while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You have to let go of held keys as soon as the ALCATEL logo pops up.
- In the next step choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now" by using the Power rocker.
- The hard reset operation will be completed as soon as the ALCATEL Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! Now you can activate your smartphone. As you can see you don't have to input any password or a pattern protection.
How to Factory Reset ALCATEL U5 - Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset ALCATEL U5 - Reset Code / Wipe Data |HardReset.info - video