Hard Reset ALIGATOR A290
How to factory reset ALIGATOR A290? How to wipe all data in ALIGATOR A290? How to bypass screen lock in ALIGATOR A290? How to restore defaults in ALIGATOR A290?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALIGATOR A290. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALIGATOR A290 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step from the Home Screen go to Menu and choose Settings.
- Then find and tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- Afterwards choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Great job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ALIGATOR A290)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.