How to factory reset ALLCALL S5500? How to wipe all data in ALLCALL S5500? How to bypass screen lock in ALLCALL S5500? How to restore defaults in ALLCALL S5500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLCALL S5500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ALLCALL S5500 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys at the same time for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image pops up hold down Volume Down + Power key and click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Allcall Madrid HARD RESET - video