Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G
How to factory reset ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G? How to wipe all data in ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G? How to bypass screen lock in ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G? How to restore defaults in ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLDOCUBE Free Young X5 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8783 core will run faster.
- To performe the Hard reset on your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- When the device powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the ALLDOCUBE logo.
- Briefly, you will see the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Next, select Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- The phone will begin to remove all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.