Hard Reset ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air
How to factory reset ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air? How to wipe all data in ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air? How to bypass screen lock in ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air? How to restore defaults in ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air will be as new and your Intel Atom x5-Z8300 core will run faster.
- First of all be sure that your device is activated. If it is not, hold down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then hold down Shift button.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In this step select Troubleshoot.
- Then choose Reset your PC and confirm this operation.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- And confirm the whole operation by clicking on "Reset".
- Good Job! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (ALLDOCUBE iWork8 Air)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.