Hard Reset ALLVIEW A5 Easy
How to factory reset ALLVIEW A5 Easy? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW A5 Easy? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW A5 Easy? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW A5 Easy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW A5 Easy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW A5 Easy will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone by holding the Power button.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard rese has just been completed.
Allview P5 mini hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work