How to factory reset ALLVIEW A5 Ready? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW A5 Ready? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW A5 Ready? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW A5 Ready?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW A5 Ready. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW A5 Ready will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device using Power button.
- After a while press and hold Volume Up + Power key.
- Use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and accept with Volume Down.
- Using Volume keys, highlight"wipe data/factory reset" option and accept with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart phone, select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video