How to factory reset ALLVIEW A6 Quad? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW A6 Quad? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW A6 Quad? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW A6 Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW A6 Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALLVIEW A6 Quad will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device using Power button.
- After a while press and hold Volume Up + Power key.
- Use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and accept with Volume Down.
- Using Volume keys, highlight"wipe data/factory reset" option and accept with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart phone, select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video