Hard Reset ALLVIEW A7 Lite
How to factory reset ALLVIEW A7 Lite? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW A7 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW A7 Lite? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW A7 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW A7 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW A7 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off your device using Power button.
- After a while press and hold Volume Up + Power key.
- Use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode and accept with Volume Down.
- Using Volume keys, highlight"wipe data/factory reset" option and accept with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart phone, select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work