Hard Reset ALLVIEW AllDro Speed
How to factory reset ALLVIEW AllDro Speed? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW AllDro Speed? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW AllDro Speed? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW AllDro Speed?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW AllDro Speed. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ALLVIEW AllDro Speed will be as new and your Cortex A8 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short moment
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work