How to factory reset ALLVIEW AX3 Party? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW AX3 Party? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW AX3 Party? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW AX3 Party?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW AX3 Party. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your ALLVIEW AX3 Party will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn it on.
- After that, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In this step, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video