Hard Reset ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus
How to factory reset ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW AX4 Nano Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work