Hard Reset ALLVIEW Feature Phone E1 Tickle
How to factory reset ALLVIEW E1 Tickle? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW E1 Tickle? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW E1 Tickle? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW E1 Tickle?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW E1 Tickle. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALLVIEW E1 Tickle will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.