Hard Reset ALLVIEW E3 Living
How to factory reset ALLVIEW E3 Living? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW E3 Living? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW E3 Living? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW E3 Living?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW E3 Living. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW E3 Living will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Allview P5 mini hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.