Hard Reset ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black
How to factory reset ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your ALLVIEW M2i Chroma Black will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Next, tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Excellent! The hard reset is done.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work