How to factory reset ALLVIEW P2 AllDro? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P2 AllDro? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P2 AllDro? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P2 AllDro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P2 AllDro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P2 AllDro will be as new and your ARM11 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video