How to factory reset ALLVIEW P3 AllDro? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P3 AllDro? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P3 AllDro? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P3 AllDro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P3 AllDro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P3 AllDro will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Next choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video