How to factory reset ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P6 Energy Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the phone.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the ALLVIEW lgoo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video