How to factory reset ALLVIEW P6 Lite? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P6 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P6 Lite? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P6 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P6 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P6 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device by pressing Power key.
- Hold down Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- Using Volume keys to navigate, select "wipe data/factory reset" option and confirm with Power button.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". The process should begin. It can take a while.
- To restart your device choose "reboot system now".
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video