How to factory reset ALLVIEW P6 Plus? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P6 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P6 Plus? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P6 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P6 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P6 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Turn off your device using Power button.
- After a while press and hold Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held buttons.
- Using Volume keys, highlight"wipe data/factory reset" option and accept with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart phone, select "reboot system now".
Allview P5 mini hard reset - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video