How to factory reset ALLVIEW P6 QMax? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P6 QMax? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P6 QMax? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P6 QMax?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P6 QMax. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P6 QMax will be as new and your MediaTek MT8392 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device by holding the Power rocker.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In this step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video