How to factory reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the ALLVIEW P9 Energy Lite by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the ALLVIEW logo pops up let og of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ALLVIEW Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video