Hard Reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy
How to factory reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW P9 Energy? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW P9 Energy? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW P9 Energy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW P9 Energy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW P9 Energy will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the ALLVIEW P9 Energy hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of both keys as soon as the ALLVIEW logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work