Hard Reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper i
How to factory reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper i? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW V2 Viper i? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW V2 Viper i? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW V2 Viper i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ALLVIEW V2 Viper i will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work