How to factory reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper S? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW V2 Viper S? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW V2 Viper S? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW V2 Viper S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW V2 Viper S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When you see Boot Mode on the screen you should let go of all buttons.
- In this menu "Recovery" by using Volume Up and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video