Hard Reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE
How to factory reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ALLVIEW V2 Viper XE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up release all buttons.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - remove screen lock - video
Hard Reset Allview V2 Viper - factory reset tutorial - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.