Hard Reset ALLVIEW V3 Viper
How to factory reset ALLVIEW V3 Viper? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW V3 Viper? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW V3 Viper? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW V3 Viper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW V3 Viper. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ALLVIEW V3 Viper will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the ALLVIEW pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button once.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Allview P6 energy lite hard reset password forgotten - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work