Hard Reset ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus
How to factory reset ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW Viva H8 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!