How to factory reset ALLVIEW W1m? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW W1m? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW W1m? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW W1m?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW W1m. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8.1 settings. As a result your ALLVIEW W1m will be as new and your Snapdragon 200 core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a short moment.
- When the exclamtion mark appears on the screen release held keys.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu - video
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - how to wipe your phone - video