Hard Reset ALLVIEW W1s
How to factory reset ALLVIEW W1s? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW W1s? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW W1s? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW W1s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW W1s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Phone 8.1 settings. As a result your ALLVIEW W1s will be as new and your Snapdragon 200 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to switch off your phone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the phone vibrates release Power button and keep holding the Volume Down key.
- Release held key when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- Next, use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset ALLVIEW W1i - how to bypass Lock Screen Pattern - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW W1i - wipe your device by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work