Hard Reset ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini
How to factory reset ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X1 Soul Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work