How to factory reset ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X2 Soul Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Android icon.
- To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video