How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity L.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALLVIEW logo appears release all buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "Yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on