How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity N will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see the ALLVIEW logo.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Now choose "Yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on