How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity Plus will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- When the ALLVIEW logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally you should choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video