Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S
How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Infinity S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the ALLVIEW logo appears.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes" and accept it with the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.