How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off ALLVIEW X4 Soul mini S.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ALLVIEW logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "Yes" and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video