How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Mini will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see the ALLVIEW logo on the screen.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video