Hard Reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style
How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down Power button in order to turn off the ALLVIEW X4 Soul Style.
- Afterwards hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release both keys as soon as the ALLVIEW logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the ARCHOS Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work