How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Vision will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see the ALLVIEW logo.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Pattern Lock / Format - video