How to factory reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme? How to wipe all data in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme? How to bypass screen lock in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme? How to restore defaults in ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ALLVIEW X4 Soul Xtreme will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the ALLVIEW logo pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite Hard Reset / How to Restore ALLVIEW - video
Hard Reset ALLVIEW X3 Soul Lite - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video